The NGO “Ecoclub” offers a position of a communication manager with B2 or higher English language skills. We are looking for a person who will cover the organization’s activities, create high-quality texts in Ukrainian and English, contribute to the organization’s newsletters, and communicate with the media, international and national organizations.
Ecoclub is an environmental NGO based in Rivne that has been working in the field of energy, climate and environmental protection for over 20 years. We invite you to join our friendly team!
– creation of informational materials (press releases, media kits, posts for the website, social networks, articles for publication in the media, newsletters of the organization);
– participation in events, forums, and presentations to increase the Ecoclub’s visibility and promote our values;
– communication with journalists/international organizations/stakeholders, including presenting the organization’s position in the media.
– work in the office in Rivne;
– friendly team;
– training and professional development;
– official salary, which corresponds to the level of remuneration in public organizations;
– opportunity to expand the range of professional contacts.
– knowledge of the rules of the modern Ukrainian literary language (spelling, lexicology, grammar, punctuation, stylistics);
– skills in using graphic design platforms;
– ability to formulate thoughts and write texts correctly;
– knowledge of English at a level not lower than B2;
– support the values of Ecoclub;
– interest in environmental protection and sustainable development.
We will prefer candidates with experience in communications, PR, and journalism.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
If you have any questions, please call: +38 (067) 363-62-26
When hiring new employees, Ecoclub does not tolerate prejudice against candidates based on gender, age, origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation and gender identity, or other grounds.