Ecoclub is an environmental NGO in Rivne that has been working to protect the environment for over 20 years. We are looking for a person who will share our values and work in the field of a just energy transition (from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources) and Ukraine’s green recovery.
We are looking for an energy engineer with a level of English sufficient to conduct negotiations in English. The position involves negotiating with potential partners abroad and with Ukrainian municipalities to support the development and implementation of renewable energy projects. Work in the Ecoclub’s office.
– Evaluation of ideas for the construction of solar power plants and preparation of their technical descriptions.
– Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including potential partners, industry associations, and municipalities.
– Negotiation with potential partners abroad and with Ukrainian municipalities.
– Development of proposals and presentations to introduce partnership opportunities for potential partners and municipalities.
– Monitoring and reporting on the progress of the partnership, identifying areas for improvement.
– a friendly team
– work in the office;
– assistance in training and professional development (corporate English, professional development courses and training)
– participation in the international energy and climate movement;
– an official salary that corresponds to the level of salaries in the non-government sector.
Requirements for potential candidates
– degree in the field of energy (or related fields).
– excellent communication, negotiation and relationship building skills.
– basic knowledge of renewable energy technologies.
– ability to work both independently and in a team.
– good organizational skills.
– willingness to travel on business trips.
– B2 level of English, knowledge of other languages will be an advantage.
We invite people with disabilities, students, veterans, and pensioners to work.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
If you have any questions, please call: +38 (067) 363-62-26
When hiring new employees, Ecoclub does not tolerate prejudice against candidates based on gender, age, origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation and gender identity, or other grounds.